Helping You And Your Business Through COVID-19
At Marketing Blitz, the health and well-being of our business clients and team members is of the deepest concern and top priority to us.
COVID-19 pandemic has been challenging for all of us, we know that many small businesses are facing never-before-seen financial challenges. We want you to know that your safety will remain our top priority as COVID-19 continues to evolve.
Rest assured, in this challenging times, we are going to do everything we can to continue to support you and your business with the best digital marketing experience and services that you expect from us. With this, we are taking important steps and precautions to help you stay protected.
- In-Office / Face To Face Consultation – our office is open. We are booking appointments and consultations via website contact us form, by phone, or email. All in-office Digital Marketing Consultations, Sales Presentation, Digital Marketing Proposal and Customer Agreement Reviews are now remote / virtual via Video Conferencing, using Zoom, Google Hangouts, Cisco WebEx, or Skype. We will email you a link to meet live. You can use your phone or computer and connect with us in any safe and private space – even your car.
- We Are Following Social Distancing Guidelines – Social Distancing is about PHYSICAL distancing from other potential carriers of the Corona virus to flatten the curve of its propagation. We are all responsible in that effort both for ourselves and the wellbeing of others. We will maintain a safe distance during any discussion with clients .
- Non-Medical Face Mask – our team members may wear non-medical face mask when maintaining a two-meter distance isn’t possible at the office
- Hygiene And Hand Sanitation for team members and clients visiting our office.
We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our clients as the situation evolves. We will continue to follow Canadian health guidelines to help ensure every member of our team and clients stays safe. For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Public Health Agency of Canada’s COVID-19 webpage.
If You Need Us, We Are Here To Help You!
In the face of the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis, we want to reassure you that, if you need us for:
- A New Website Design (Standard / e-Commerce website),
- Seo Services
- Pay Per Click Adverting
- Social Media Management or
- Free digital marketing consultation
We are here to help you! During these difficult times, Local businesses seeking digital marketing services or want to drive more website traffic, leads and sales are welcome to contact us for a free consultation:
Connect with us by phone: 905.216.7571 or Toll Free 866.865.3743
- Click to complete contact us form: https://marketingblitz.ca/contact-us
- Email us at: [email protected]
Lastly, please take good care of yourself and your loved ones. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be patient and kind. There is no better time to strengthen our bonds, to stand together, to help each other through this storm, and come out the other side stronger.
Together, we will.
Team Marketing Blitz
Useful Resources and Steps you can take today. Small business digital marketing and operational tips during COVID-19
- Keep Your Customers Informed by updating your Website (COVID-19 Update), Google Business Profile AND social media business pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter etc). You can use website and listing pages to adjust your business operations days, business hours, service availability and contact information during this time.
- Review Your Current Marketing Campaigns – As COVID-9 situation continue to evolve with new regulations your target customer behavior may change. Take a look at look and adjust your current Google Ads campaigns, Facebook and other PPC campaigns accordingly.
- Get Support and fully explore all financial options available to you as a business owner —whether it is on a federal, state, or local level. The Government of Canada has announced an Economic Response Planto provide additional financial assistance to businesses affected by the COVID-19 situation.
- COVID-19 Benefit Scams, click here to learn more
How We Can Help You Drive More Web Traffic, Leads And Sales
Fix Sale Process
Comments are closed.