What Is Personal Information?
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, including your email address. Our web server may collect information related to your visit to our website, including:
- The IP address and domain used to access our website;
- The type and version of your browser;
- The website you came from to access our website;
- The page you entered and exited at from our website;
- Any website page that is viewed by that IP address; and what country you are from. We use this information to monitor our website’s performance (e.g., number of visits, average time spent, page views) and for our business
purposes such as working to continually upgrade our website.
- In addition, we collect the personal information that you submit to our website, such as your name, email address, phone number and any other contact or other information that you choose to provide by:
- using the “Contact Us” portion of this website;
- applying for a position with Marketing Blitz Inc. through this website; or
- by corresponding with a representative of Marketing Blitz Inc via email using the hyperlinks created for that purpose.
Where you request information from us, we may use the email address that you provide to send you information about offers on products and digital marketing services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you have asked us to put you on an email mailing list to provide you with certain information on a regular basis, or if we send you information about our offers on products and services by email, you may ask us to remove you from the list at any time (using the unsubscribe instructions provided with each email and on the site where you signed up).
When you visit the website, we place a “cookie” on the hard drive of your computer to track your visit. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your hard drive through your web browser that can only be read by the website that placed the cookie on your hard drive. The cookie acts as an identification card and allows our website to identify you and to record your passwords and preferences. The cookie allows us to track your visit to the website so that we can better understand your use of our website so that we can customize and tailor the website to better meet your needs.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. However, on most web browsers you may change this setting to have your web browser either:
- notify you prior to a website placing a cookie on your hard drive so that you can decide whether or not to accept the cookie; or
- automatically prevent the placing of a cookie on your hard drive. It should be noted that if cookies are not accepted, you will not be able to access a number of web pages found on the website.
What About Links to Other Websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be subject to less stringent privacy standards. We cannot assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of the third parties that operate these websites. Marketing Blitz is not responsible for how such third parties collect, use or disclose your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with personal information.
Why Do We Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Information?
The personal information collected is used and disclosed for our business purposes, including for those purposes explained in this policy. Your personal information may be shared with our company to review your digital marketing services and scenario only.
We may only collect, use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to do so. Your Consent Is Important to Us.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
Marketing Blitz Inc. endeavours to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while this website strives to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once this website receives your transmission, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Updating Your Personal Information, It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during the course of our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
In some circumstances we may not agree with your request to change your personal information and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question.
Access to Your Personal Information
You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you. If you want to review, verify or correct your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information set out below. Please note that any such communication must be in writing.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will endeavour to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions. Inquiries or Concerns?
For more information about our Privacy Policies, please visit our website at www.marketingblitz.ca
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Policies, please contact [email protected]
Our office address: 2051 Williams Pkwy Unit 3 & 4, Brampton, ON L6S 5T3
By Phone: (905) 216-7571
Comments are closed.